'cause i just don't give a shit.
Chng yuting KRYSTAL
KRYSTAL NATALIE CHNG
oneunity 06
twohope 07
threecharity 08
fourcharity 09
sportsclass (:
8 march 1993
sn track n field
BLOODY FUCKING SHIT.
i know i hates lots people. maybe im over sensitive. but, man i will not miss them and bloody shit i hate them. today i am gonna list the people out. yes, with their names,, some never irritate me anymore, but fuck, i just suddenly thought of them and i am still hating them. they suck and bloody shit, i hate hate hate those bloody fucking assholes.
firstly, what the fuck is wrong with saying the f word huh, you've got no rights to tell me what to do, all i know its morally wrong and God aint liking it. but man, you are in no position. plus my parenta hate you. so sad God made me so insulting and rude, but worse that God made you like a piece of shit, and God is not to be blame, there are good and horrible people, sadly you just fall under the second category.
wait so lemme continue, firstly about yesterday and today. AND I AM STILL BLOOFY FUCKING HELL PISSED OKAY. FUCK OFF LA, IF YA'LL WERE TO DIE, THIS WORLD WILL BE A WHOLE LOT LESS MISERABLE.
YESTERDAY:
no training, did open house stuff. zoey, loo me and some tothers didnt even eat and chiong off to do the stuff, and what fuck, we used whatever materials that the track exco gave us and made the best out of those pretty pathetis stuff (sorry exco, im just bloody hell pissed now okay. ) then, yeah it did look to good, so i volunteered to print more stuff and bring jersey, donate my shoes, do more posters adn pics and brinhg them today morning. 745am! so yeah. before we left, ms lim said okay, cos i was bringing more stuff tmr, so the board should look better on the open house day (today) so we can go lah.
Then bloody shit momo, told oon, that i didn't do a good job. and if i don't buck up, my position is at stake. WELL WELL WELL, HEY BITCH, YOU SAY IM RUDE, WELL, YKNOW WHAT,M THIS BLOG AINT FOR YOUR EYES THEN, YOU THINK IM THE ONLY ONE? HATE ME GO GET A BLOG AND SAY YOU HATE ME. WELL YOU DONT HAVE TO, COS I KNOW THAT ALREADY.
THEN, WHAT FUCK LA, MS LIM LET US GO MEANS ITS GONNA BE ALRIGHT.
NEXT, IM NOT THE BLOODY FUCKING IN CHARGE FOR THE BOARDS AND THE BOOTH,
AND ALL THE OTHER CRAP. AND I EVEN VOLUNTEERED TO BRING MORE STUFF TO DECORATE, I DIDNT HAVE TO OKAY.
AND YO BITCH, I DID WHAT I COULD OKAY. SO WAKE UP, I NEVER TALKED TO YOU BEFORE, I DONT WANT TO, I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO INSULT YOU, AND WHAT FUCK, YOU HATE ME? WHATS YOU FUCKING PROBLEM?? YOU YOURSELF IS A PROBLEM, SO GET RID OF YOUR PROBLEM, GO DIE.
so okay, that night, after tuition, 11pm, note how late it was, i was still busy preparing deco stuff. then, rest for 1/2 hour and slept at 2. then the next day...
TODAY:
i woke up at 645, reach school at 745, all ready with my deco stuff, and when i got there, 10 over people were there, and the board was filled up. WELL, HEY WOW SO YA'LL DIDNT NEED MY HELP, YA'LL DIDNT EVEN TELL ME, WHAT THE FUCK! SO I REACH SO EARLY, DID SO MUCH THINGS FOR NOTHING. I ALWAYS TRACK, YKNW WHAT, I HATE IT MORE NOW, THIS AINT A TEAM THEN WHEN I REACHED THERE WITH ALL MY STUFF, NO ONE SAID HI, NO ONE DID ANYTHING. MAN, IM INVISIBLE EH. THEN I SAW OON, AND CHAT WITH HER. SHE TOLD ME LOTS OF STUFF, WHICH NOW I TOTALLY AGREE WITH. I WAS REALLY REALLY REALLY FUCKING PISSED, BUT YEAH, IM A NOBODY IN TRACK REMEMBER, ITS ALL MY FAULT WHY DID I VOLUNTEER, OH NO NO NO, ITS NOT YOUR FAULT THAT NO ONE TOLD ME I DIDNT HAVE TO DO ANYMORE.
AND YOU KNOW WHAT, THE PAPER I USED WAS LIKE CARD MATERIAL, VERY VERY VERY VERY EX!
to make things worse, actually my mum didnt let me go help, cos she say why am i so kaypoh, let the exco do lah. then i argued with her, and yeah i went and shit, they didnt need me eh.
no come to think of it, this year's track file is also dont by me. the file was in a damn bad state, so i re filed everything, but a new file etc etc. i dont need the credit, i want to be respected normally as a human, i dont need some bloody high position okay.
then i didnt feel like going home then, went with oon to eat, then roamed around the world for awhile then, went home, with no key quarelled with my mum, and cried till now. and i dont wanna blog anymore. there are many others i dont like, but im sick of this just sick of
the life,
the people around (whatever i do, no one knows)
the poeple who i never offended but hate me(esp teachers.)
myself, my conduct/ leadership grade is rock bottom. and i dont know why, & IF THE TEACHERS AINT GONNA TELL ME WHO I OFFENDED, EXACTLY WHAT I DID WRONG. I'LL NEVER IMPROVE, AND MY POSITION IS AT STAKE.
I AM WORRIED OKAY.
IM WORRIED ABOUT, MY STUDIES, TRACK ETC. BUT JUST BECAUSE SOMETIMES I ACT HAPPY DOESNT MEAN IM HAPPY. AND DOESNT MEAN IM NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I DONT HAVE TO ALWAYS ALWAYS SHOW MY EMOTIONS OKAY.
then, my geog teacher, she teaches well, and yes thats a compliment, in fact most teachers teach alright, its just whether you can click with him/ her. but, man is she sarcarstic, and "i hate you in the face" kinda evil. anyway, yknw what, i dont wanna see you ever again either.
i dont get it, the teachers are alllowed to grade us, they are allowed to talk about us, scold us, humiliate us and everything else. why cant we? is it just because youre older? no matter how old you are, how superior you are, if you dont show us respect, how are we supposed to show you respect? if you hate are we supposed to like you? and why cant we express our hate on our blogs or anywhere else? God never made us so perfect that we dont hate anyone. so yeah, why? so you mean if i blog my hate about you and you read it, its wrong? but why? its not youre my friend, if thats why you teachers are giving me a really really tough time in school, ya'll are the ones who are evil and immature. grow up and get a life. i dont get it, why is my conduct/ leadership grade so bad? i dont do anything except maybe sms in class? i dont say vulgarities in your face. all i can so many teachers are biased, so many councilors can break rules, but nothing happens to them in fact, the teachers still love em. but that doesnt happen to me. BIASENESS SHOULD BE ADDED TO THE 7 DEADLY SINS, TO MAKE IT 8 DEADLY SINS.
okay i gtg, maybe i will blog again, i do feel better, and i promise i am gonna change, i need my conduct grade and leadership grade to be way better than now, though i dont go " i hate you in the face", i dont get why is it so horrible. i can only say one thing, BIASENESS.
SAYOONARA.
p/s: i know by posting this, i am gonna get into more trouble, but im really really really pissed. and this is my blog. and i think im gonna password it soon. as in like i know its really easy to hack, i will find a way though.Labels: IT
My light is electric
honestly i dknw why my links are fucking screwed so like everytime you wanna click on "profile" or "links" or whichever whatsoever, you gotta refresh the page. sorry eh, bear with it, i'll do sth soon :)
FANGS UP!
Designer
Hasegawa-san:D
Image
last.fm
Font
swerve
Edit
Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Lyrics
Cobra Starship